Mlis Candida Program
Do You Suffer From Candida?
Candida Albicans is one of the many different types of yeasts. Yeast cells are able to grow on the surface of all living things and occur virtually everywhere. The fact is, we breathe, eat, and drink them daily. Because they are part of our daily lives, we all have yeast growing in our skin, other body surfaces, and in our intestines. Normally our body’s defense systems keep the total number of yeast cells under control and so, candida colonies in our intestinal tract are nothing to worry about. However, poor nutrition or a sluggish or impaired immune system weakens the body’s ability to fight off yeast. Stress and environmental pollutants can also grow rapidly and candida may result.
The following is a Self Test for a Candida or Yeast problems:
- Do you feel tired most of the time?
- Do you suffer from intestinal gas, abdominal bloating, or discomfort?
- Do you crave sugar, breads, beer, or other alcoholic beverages?
- Are you bothered by constipation, diarrhea or alternating constipation and diarrhea?
- Do you suffer from mood swings or depression?
- Are you often irritable, easily angered, anxious or nervous?
- Do you have trouble thinking clearly, suffer occasional memory losses or have difficulty sleeping?
- Are you every dizzy or lightheaded?
- Do you have muscle aches or stiffness with normal activity?
- Have you ever had an unexpected weight gain without a change in diet?
- Are you bothered by itching or burning of the vagina or prostate or loss of sexual desire?
- Have you ever taken antibiotics?
- Are you currently or have you ever taken birth control pills?
- Have you ever taken steroid drugs, such as cortisone?
If you answered yes to 7 or more of these questions, you have a high possibility of having candida. Contact us today to schedule your 90-minute extensive consultation to determine your health needs.
Results may vary
Dynamic Detox Queen Holistic Health & Wellness
7551 Callaghan Road Suite #120
San Antonio, TX 78229